Rainbow Recall is a memory skill game in which a random sequence of colors is displayed to the user. The user must then repeat the sequence of colors in the correct order to gain a point. After every successful repetition, one color is added to the sequence to increase the level of difficulty. The game features both a single player mode and a online multiplayer mode. There are also Game Center Leaderboards for each level of difficulty on single player mode adding the ability to compete and share your scores with friends. It also has many customization options including the ability to adjust the animation speed and the level of difficulty which changes the number of colors displayed.
– Elegant, clean and simple design with animating UI
– High-Resolution retina display compatible icon and UI graphics
– Test and improve your memory retention skills
– Game Center Leaderboards to compete with family and friends
– Features both a single player mode and an online multiplayer mode
– Customizable difficulty and animation speeds